Brucite, mineral composed of magnesium hydroxide, Mg(OH)2. It generally forms soft, waxy to glassy, white or pale-green, gray, or blue crystals, plate aggregates, or fibrous masses associated with other magnesium minerals (e.g., magnesite and dolomite). It commonly is present in serpentine and sometimes in phyllites, crystalline schists, and metamorphosed magnesian limestone. Notable deposits exist at Filipstad, Nordmark, and Jakobsberg, Swed.; the Urals, Russia; Teulada, Italy; and Pennsylvania in the United States. For detailed physical properties
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2 cm|
Shipping & Delivery
We are a wholesale company, with low prices and retail orders are accepted. No orders are too small. We ship what you want.
- We offer 10% discounts on orders $300.00 or more, and 20% discounts on orders $600.00 and 30% on orders $1000.00 or up on our already low prices.
- We ship worldwide. Same day, or next in most cases once the invoice is paid.
- We accept all forms of payment, including Paypal.
- We have a commercial Account with Eshipper Canada, so you pick the rates you want by mail in Canada, courier or trucking.
We combine shipping to make gram prices cheaper, for your growing business.
- Base rates for shipping in USA are $16.00 for under a kg, $18.00 for a kg, and then add $2.00 for every extra kg added to parcel.
- Insurance for orders over $100.00 is $2.00 per $100.00 value.
- We ship within 2 days of orders once invoices are paid for. Unless prior arrangements are made, all invoices must be paid within 48 hours once received. For those who enjoy shopping from home, enjoy and we look forward to doing business with you.